Support us just by shopping
Did you know that you can support the work of Youth Wellbeing Project just by shopping?? It's so simple it's crazy!! To get started, all you need to do is sign up (before September) to have a chance at winning $1000 for yourself and $5000 for us!! THEN it's as EASY as spending money with a registered business (money that you would normally spend anyway) and the business will donate a percentage to Youth Wellbeing Project.
Let me give you an example. Last month, I (Liz) went to Melbourne to speak at 3 different schools. I needed to hire a car. I logged into my Give Back Campaign supporter account (and I can do it straight from an app on my phone too!). I searched for the car hire company that was going to give me the best deal. In this instance, it was Budget as they Give Back 5% of anything I spend. SO - just by spending money I had to spend anyway, Budget supports Youth Wellbeing Project by donating 5% of my total $$ spend!! There's businesses in travel, insurance, clothing, automotive, babies and children, health and wellness plus LOADS more. Some businesses give 10% or more!! This is such a simple yet powerful way to make your dollar go further.
Please, if you love our work, take 2 minutes to sign up. Learn more by watching this very short video. Your action will make a HUGE difference to us and the way we can continue to support schools, parents and young people. Thanks in advance!!