RESPONDING TO PORNOGRAPHY AS A CHILD SAFETY CONCERN
This full-day workshop will inform, equip and empower professionals to:
- Understand why pornography is a child safety and public health issue.
- Understand the impacts of pornography on the developing mind, mental health, sexual behaviours and child development.
- Respond proactively and protectively to physical and online environments.
- Gain knowledge and practical tools on how to identify children at risk and respond.
- Gain strategies to engage and equip children, youth and parents.
- Gain access to preventative and protective resources that minimise the opportunity for children and young people to be harmed.
- Discover approaches to implement safeguarding responses to prevent sexual harms and build children and young people’s capacity to deal with exploitive cultural messages.
- Leave the workshop with comprehensive workshop notes, guidance for conversations and a blueprint for implementing changes in your organisation.