Research shows that young people often prefer external service providers to deliver relationships and sexuality education. However, some schools train and equip staff to confidently deliver this specialist subject. Whatever your school’s needs, we have support to assist your requirements and budget.
Available presentation formats:
relationships, development and pornography education may be implemented by staff within schools
relationships, development and pornography education may be presented by one of our qualified team
specialist cohort presentations on pornography may be presented by one of our qualified team
Implemented by staff within schools
IQ PROGRAMS are developed by professionals, for professionals. We take the guesswork out and save schools hundreds of hours in relationship and sexuality education program development by providing comprehensive lesson plans ready for delivery.
- IQ programs prevent sexual harms by addressing the impact of sexually explicit material and challenging its influence on behaviours.
- IQ programs provide developmentally appropriate content for each age-bracket.
- IQ programs offer guidelines for implementation and suggestions for school policies, processes, and practices.
- IQ programs reflect the Social and Emotional Learning approach advocated by CASEL, to foster self-awareness, self-management, responsible decision-making, relationship skills and social awareness.
- IQ programs adopt a holistic sexuality education approach that covers a broad range of issues relating to the physical, emotional, social and cultural aspects of development; takes an unbiased approach; and implies a positive attitude to sexual wellbeing.
FOR PARENTS: access free online tools to educate on the impacts of hypersexualisation, porn culture and sexual health foundations. Face-to-face training is available upon request.
FOR EDUCATORS: receive online training and comprehensive lesson plans informed by educational frameworks, social theories and relevant research. Face-to-face training is available upon request.
FOR STUDENTS: gain critical and self-awareness skills to make informed decisions to confidently navigate hypersexualised culture and other 21st century challenges.
Presented by one of our qualified team
We specialise in providing tailor-made classroom sessions, taking pressure of staff overwhelmed with the thought of delivering sexuality education amidst other competing demands. Our Primary and Secondary classroom sessions include hands-on activities, games and lesson worksheets. Delivered in a relaxed manner by qualified educators, students are confident to ask questions and lean on much needed expertise. Utilising the IQ program materials as a starting point, sessions are tailored to suit timetabling and budget. Please complete the booking inquiry below to arrange a free consultation.
Specialist cohort presentations on pornography
Increasingly, schools are requesting support with how to talk to children and young people about pornography. To help youth make informed decisions to confidently navigate hypersexualised culture, Youth Wellbeing Project provides cohort presentations that adopt a critical porn analysis approach. Ask how we can help you start the conversation.