ON-LOCATION AND ONLINE PRESENTATIONS AND PROGRAMS AVAILABLE
Year level presentations on pornography
Increasingly, schools request specialist support to talk to children and young people on the issue of pornography. Youth Wellbeing Project presentations adopt a critical porn analysis approach to help youth make informed decisions on how to confidently navigate hypersexualised culture. Ask how we can help you start the conversation.
What will Youth Wellbeing Project deliver?
- Evidence-based, inclusive, age-appropriate workshops
- Critical thinking to counteract hypersexualised porn culture
- Qualified expert teachers and presenters
- Recommended support links for students to find help for tricky situations
- Additional lesson plan suggestions for teachers
- Practical responses to challenges faced by young people
- Whole-school approach & review tools to update and enhance existing approaches
- Optional classroom curriculum for delivery by teachers
Youth Wellbeing Project can help you achieve your goals for building a positive and healthy school community in the area of relationships & sexuality education for children, teens, parents and educators.
Liz Walker has provided consultancy for public and private schooling sectors, government departments and not-for-profit organisations. Liz is a founding board director of eChildhood, an Australian registered health promotion charity dedicated to mobilising responses that reduce the harmful effects of pornography on children and young people. Liz also held the contract role of Director of Health Education at Culture Reframed for four years, focused on the design and creation of the Culture Reframed Parents Program – a complete best practice toolkit to help parents raise porn-resilient kids. With a broad depth of knowledge, Liz is passionate about ensuring that professionals understand this topic. Contact Liz to discuss how she can support your school today.